An ideal audio manager that controls sound systems with premium quality on Windows 10 PC is none other than the Realtek HD Audio Manager Driver. This unbeatable system’s drivers have been preferred by many as most Windows 10 PCs come with integrated sound cards by Realtek only. However, some users have witnessed the situation in which Realtek Hd Audio Manager missing or is not functioning properly. It is either not visible in their control panel or in their system tray. When an audio manager is stuck up with some issue, its audio output is affected, which one would surely like to resolve immediately. Precisely for resolving such issues, we have come up with a few methods that can serve as a helping hand to pull you out of faulty situations.
What is Realtek HD Audio Manager?
To manage all kinds of sound systems on Windows PC and provide flawless sound quality, Realtek’s HD audio manager is a wise choice. This most popular sound driver aids in managing surround sound, Dolby, and DTS quality systems on PCs. These drivers are required to be installed on Windows to keep various audio drivers working smoothly. In addition, Realtek helps operating systems connect with various audio devices like speakers and sound cards. If there is no Realtek HD Audio Manager on your PC even after installing drivers, check out the solutions below to fix it.
Method 1: Fix Realtek HD Audio Manager Missing by Updating Sound Driver
1. Go to “Start” and right-click on it. Next, choose “Device Manager”.
2. Move downwards to look for “Sound, video and game controllers”. Click on it to get the expanded menu options. Here, right-click on “Realtek High Definition Audio” and select “Update driver”.
3. When clicked on “Update driver,” it will ask for searching drivers. Go for “Search automatically for drivers”. Make sure your system is connected to a proper internet connection.
4. Once drivers have been updated successfully, it will ask for the system’s restarting. After restarting, look for “Realtek HD audio manager” in the control panel or system tray.
Method 2: Enable Realtek HD Audio Manager on Startup Tab
If facing issues like Realtek Hd Audio Manager not showing up, then we suggest you enable it on the startup tab. Follow these measures for that purpose:
1. Go down to taskbar and right-click to find “Task Manager”.
2. Navigate to “Start-up” in that Task Manager window.
3. Scroll down to find “Realtek HD Audio Manager” and right-click on it. If it is disabled, select “Enabled”.
4. Once modified these settings, restart your system after closing “Task Manager”.
Method 3: Fixing Realtek Audio Icon Missing Windows 10 by Display Icon in Notification Area
1. Open the “Run” dialogue box by pressing “Windows + R key” on your keyboard. Type “Control Panel” and then press on “OK”.
2. Go to “View by” on the window’s right side and select “Large icons”.
3. Locate “Realtek HD Audio Manager” and click on it.
4. Select the information icon in that window’s bottom right corner.
5. In the information window that opens up, select “Display icon in notification area” and then press “OK”.
6. Now check whether this HD audio manager’s icon has appeared on the system tray or not.
Method 4: Reinstalling The Realtek HD Audio Driver
If the Realtek Hd Audio Manager not opening Windows 10 issue persists even after those methods mentioned above, uninstalling and reinstalling the driver can be fruitful.
1. Open “Device Manager” by right-clicking on “Start”.
2. Scroll down to get “Sound, video and game controllers” and double click on it to get an expanded menu.
3. Now right-click on “Realtek HD Audio Manager”. Select the checkbox next to “Delete the driver software for this device” and then click “Uninstall”.
4. After this whole uninstallation process is done, restart your Windows and install audio drivers again.
How To Open Realtek Audio Manager Through Control Panel?
How to get to Realtek Audio Manager Windows 10? Well, these simple steps can guide you through:
1. On your keyboard, press “Windows + R key” and type “Control Panel”. Later, click “OK”.
2. Scroll down to find “Realtek HD Audio Manager” and click on it to open.
When it comes to an audio manager on Windows 10, Realtek High Definition Audio Manager is a great option for all users. But like all other drivers and softwares, even this can create some issues and problems with improper maintenance. Nevertheless, if Realtek Audio Manager not opening is your concern, then it can be resolved with a blink of an eye. Various methods, as stated above with step-by-step procedure, will guide well for how to fix such errors.