Mobdro is a free IPTV service that brings excellent options for streaming Live TV shows from all over the globe. It is one of the best apps for fIrestick users to provide a huge library of shows along with Live Tv. Mobdro channels are among the most viewed and liked channels by many Firestick users. To fulfill the choices of all its viewers, Mobdro comes with numerous categories that will let you watch shows and videos from all domains. To install Mobdro app on your Firestick device, this article will be quite helpful to you. Also, you can get all the information on how does Mobdro TV work by getting through this article in depth.
- Users can stream the videos online for free without paying anything.
- The videos that are present can be bookmarked.
- This app supports videos in various languages and topics.
- You can recommend the videos to your friends with just a tap.
- Mobdro also provides videos to sort based on language and topic.
- The videos on this app are subdivided in a well-defined manner based on the category.
How to Install Mobdro on Firestick?
If you are stuck up with how to download Mobdro on Firestick, follow these steps, and you will have Mobdro on your Firestick in no time.
1. Switch on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, go to the “settings” menu from the top.
2. The Settings menu, scroll to the right side to get the “My Fire TV / Device” option.
3. Now navigate to get to the “Developer Options.”
4. Go to “Apps from Unknown sources” and turn it “ON” if it is turned OFF.
5. If a warning message prompts on the screen, click on “Turn On” without any worries.
6. Now let’s come back to the Firestick home screen and click on the “Search” menu in the upper left corner.
7. Type “Downloader” in the search menu bar that opens. From the generated list, select the required option.
8. A list of various apps appears on the screen. Click on the “Downloader” app to get it on your device.
9. Select the “Download” button on the bottom of the screen as shown to start the downloading process.
10. Press the “Open” option once the downloading process is completed.
11. Select the “Home” menu in the left pane of the Downloader app. On the right side, you will find the space to enter the URL.
12. Enter the following URL https://www.firesticktricks.com/mob and then click on “GO” to start with Mobdro download for Firestick.
13. The Mobdro Firestick APK file starts downloading. Wait till the process is completed.
14. When downloading the latest Mobdro APK Firestick file is over, the Downloader app will start with the installation process. Click on “Next” to proceed with the installation of the Mobdro app.
15. It will confirm the installation process to start. Select the “Install” option on the bottom right corner.
16. Wait till the installation process gets completed.
17. When the installation is complete, the following screen appears to click on “Done” to finish the process.
18. Downloader will now ask you to delete the APK file, which is no longer required. You can press the “Delete” option to remove the file.
19. A confirmation message for deleting the APK file appears. Click on “Delete” once again, as deleting this APK file will free up space on your device.
20. Now you can open the Mobdro from the list of apps on your Firestick and enjoy your favorite shows.
How to Use Mobdro on Firestick?
To make the best use of Mobdro Firestick channels, you must know well how to use the app.
1. When you are done with the installation process, press and hold the “Home” button on the remote, when the menu pops up on the screen, select “Apps.”
2. From the list of available apps on your screen, navigate to get the “Mobdro” app. Hover over it and press the “Options” button on the remote with 3 horizontal lines. From the available options, select “Move to front.”
3. Bring the Mobdro app to the top by dragging it and then launch the app on your device.
4. When you launch the app for the first time, it will ask you for an end-user license agreement. Click on “Agree.”
5. Select “Allow” to let the Mobdro app access the media and files on your device.
6. Now you can stream your favorite channel to enjoy watching whatever you wish to.
7. From the various categories of channels that are available, you can select any channel of your choice.
8. You can also add any channel to “Favourites.” When the channel is started streaming, hover over it and click on the “Star” icon.
9. A “Favorite added” message appears on the screen that confirms that the particular channel has been added to the favorite list.
10. To access the favorite channels go back to the Mobdro home screen and scroll down to locate the “Favorites.”
11. To edit your favorites list or to remove any channel, click on “Edit list.”
12. Select “Delete” under any selected channel that you wish to remove.
13. This well-organized app also shows you recently watched channels or shows when you open the app.
How To Resolve Mobdro App Not Working Issue?
If you are facing a Mobdro not working issue on your device, then here are a few things that you can try to resolve the issue.
- Check for the proper internet connection to have uninterrupted streaming.
- Uninstall the app from your device and install it again.
- Clearing the storage of the app on the device can also help in some cases.
- Reset your device and keep it up to date for Mobdro to work efficiently.
- Check if the app is showing any update as older or obsolete versions might create problems.
“The Live Stream Is Currently Offline” Error on Mobdro
If you face the Mobdro live stream currently offline on Firestick issue, then trying out this fix can resolve the problem. This usually is the result of connection or source error. The very first thing that you should do for this is to reset your VPN connection. Resetting the Mobdro app itself can also help to fix the issue. If the issue persists, then clearing the cache on Amazon Firestick may also help. To clear the cache, go ahead with these steps:
1. Launch the firestick homepage on your device and go to the “Settings” option.
2. Select “Applications” and then click on “Manage Installed Applications”.
3. From the installed app list, select “Mobdro,” and the app details should appear.
4. On that page, click on “Clear Cache.”
How to Add Mobdro to Kodi?
Installing Mobdro on Kodi might seem challenging but can be easily done by following this set of steps. We will be installing Mobdro on Kodi using the Bookmark Lite Repository.
1. On Kodi, the homepage goes to the top left side and selects the “Settings” option.
2. From the various options that are available, select “File Manager.”
3. In the File Manager left pane, select “Add source file.”
4. In the Add source file tab that pops up, click on “None.”
5. In the URL bar, enter https://bliss-tv.com/lite and select “OK.”
6. Enter any name for the source file, e.g., Mobdro. You can enter any other name that you may like.
7. When the URL and source file name has been entered correctly, click on “OK.”
8. Now let us come back to the Kodi home page and navigate to the “Add-ons” option.
9. On the top left corner, look for the “Package Installer” icon in the form of an open box.
10. Now select “Install from zip file”.
11. In the “Install from zip file” tab that opens up, select the “Mobdro” file that you have named.
12. Now select the bookmark repository file.
13. The repository gets downloaded, and a pop-up appears on the top right of the screen.
14. Now go to the “Install from repository” option.
15. Select “Bookmark Lite” from the list of available options.
16. Go to the “Video add-ons” option.
17. To install Mobdro, select the “Mobdro” file.
18. And then click on “Install” to start the Mobdro installation process.
How to Update Mobdro on Firestick?
If you have Mobdro on your Firestick device, here are the steps for Firestick Mobdro update that lets you enjoy all the app’s new features.
1. Turn on your Amazon Firestick device and go to “Manage Installed Apps” on the home screen.
2. Look for the Mobdro app and click on “Uninstall.”
3. Now install the latest version of the app again by following the installation guide.
How to Stop Pop Ups on Mobdro Firestick?
You can stop pop-ups and ads on Mobdro Firestick by using the Blokada app. First, install the Blokada app on your device and follow the steps to block the pop-ups.
1. Launch the Blokada app on your device. The main screen of the interface looks as shown in the image.
2. To enable ad blocking, select and click on the power button as shown in the window.
3. If you are opening Blokada for the first time, a prompt will appear on your screen. Click on “OK” to proceed with the connection request.
4. Once the ad blocking is active, it will appear like this.
Best Apps like Mobdro for Firestick (Alternatives)
If your Mobdro app is continuously giving you trouble, then the best alternatives to Mobdro on Firestick are,
- Pluto TV
- Live Net TV
- Airy TV
- Peacock TV
- Thop TV
Mobdro Fire TV is a free IPTV service through which you can enjoy Live TV shows and videos of all categories of your choice.
Yes, Mobdro is legal till you are using it to view the safe content. If you are streaming copyrighted content, then it is for sure illegal.
Yes, Mobdro is completely safe to use, providing you to download videos from a secured source.
To have a better experience with your favorite shows, Mobdro is one of the best apps on Firestick. Many people are not much acquainted with how to get Mobdro on Firestick. To make things easier for them and make them aware of the app, this article serves as a Mobdro TV guide Firestick. You can install the app and learn how to use it in no time. Get Mobdro For Firestick to have infinite entertainment hours at your home.